Custom-made Table covers, Toppers and Runners
- Use your free swatches to select fabric styles and colors.
- Choose table cover types from the illustrations. Note which tables, if any, need umbrella holes or Velcro (for booths attached to walls.)
- Measure your table tops in inches.
- For square or rectangular tables, measure width first, then length (example: 32” x 42”) For standard drape covers, we add an 8” drop on all sides, unless you specify otherwise.
- For round tables, measure the diameter of table from edge to edge across the center (example: 60”)
- For floor length covers, measure from top of table to the floor.
- Request a quote.
- Please contact us here.
- Place your order.
- All table covers are precision-cut and constructed to your exact specifications. Edges are finished with a 1/4" single-turn hem.
- Finished table covers are delivered within 5 to 15 days.
All vinyls and laminates are 54” wide and may be purchased in 25-yard rolls or cuts of 5-yards or more per SKU.
A 25-yard roll yields 17 52” x 52” table covers. If you have a variety of table sizes, call us with your table measurements, and we’ll help you determine how much material you need.
For upholstery applications, ask your upholsterer or chair manufacturer to calculate how much fabric to order.