Americo Vinyl & Fabric has manufactured and sold printed vinyl, fabric, laminated fabric, vinyl table covers, linens, and custom sewn products for nearly 50 years. In addition to producing our own products, our custom cut and sew department produces small production runs for other companies. These products typically consist of table covers, aprons, bibs, bags, pouches, and product covers for items such as grills, billiard tables, casino tables, etc.
We are always interested in taking on new projects, however we are very selective. Our goal is to meet our customers’ expectations by delivering a high quality product at a competitive price, in a reasonable time frame. To determine if your product is a good fit for our facility and we are a good fit for you we go through an evaluation and projected cost process as described below.
- Evaluation – The first step is for the customer to provide solid samples/drawings/sketches, etc. for our review along with anticipated quantities, lead times, information on raw material sourcing, and shipping requirements. Our experienced team will review this information and determine if your product is a match with our capabilities
- Projected Cost - If we advance to the point of providing a projected cost we are serious about working with you to produce your product.
- For those sourcing a manufacturer for a finished item and need pricing we can quickly determine the cut and sew cost without charging a fee. A solid sample will be required.
- If you are trying to create a prototype, you must realize it is a time-consuming and costly process. The product development fee is based on the complexity of your product. However, if we are a good fit for your project then we will be committed to helping you perfect your product for a reasonable cost.
- Production and Shipping - If your product is a good fit for our manufacturing capabilities and our price works for you we will jointly work out acceptable production schedules and shipping requirements.